This week everything has centred on our values, our beliefs and our character. At My Food Bag our beliefs and values shape our decision making and ensure that we always act in the best interest of our team and our foodies.
So what are our Beliefs?
- We believe that Nude food and cooking has the power to change lives and build stronger, healthier kiwi communities
- We are a company that works hard to get better so that we can provide the best possible value to all of New Zealand
- We solve one of the most commonly asked everyday questions
- Healthy, tasty, high quality food is what we deliver, always
- Being ethical and sustainable is our competitive advantage
- We only recruit A-team talent who love delighting our Foodies
- We will provide them with Responsibility, Learning, Recognition and Joy
We take great pride in who we are and hold ourselves to the highest of account. We always work hard to get better and I know that no one is a harder judge or critic of who we are or what we deliver than our team. That is what it means to be a true My Food Bag foodie.
So a big thank you to our team, who practices what they preach and who every day put our foodies at the heart of every decision they make. You are my inspiration.